Thursday, April 17, 2008

Suprise! J-Mac Best day of My Life Album!

Jesse McCarteney's unreleased album ! Download It Here!


Jesse McCartney - Best Day Of My Life (2008)
(B-Sides / Rares / Unreleased Tracks)
Album FanMade by me.
The Custom Cover (Artwork) was made by me. Please, if you repost it on another blog gives me a credits, thanks.

[CD1]
01. Don't You
02. The Second Star To The Right
03. Good Life
04. Best Day Of My Life
05. Kissing You Goodbye
06. Crush'n
07. Gone
08. One Way Or Another
09. Winter Wonderland
10. When You Wish Upon A Star
11. I'll Try
12. Feels Like Sunday
13. Running Away
14. Don't Go Breakin' My Heart (With Anne Hathaway)
15. Don't Wanna Be Alone (Feat. Sara Paxton)
16. Beautiful Soul (Cinderella Mix)
17. She's No You (Neptunes Remix Feat. Fabolous)

[CD2]
01. She Drives Me Crazy
02. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
03. Build Me Up Buttercup
04. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
05. Little Saint Nick
06. Crowded Town
07. Blackbird (Accoustic)
08. Would I Lie To You (Live)
09. Beautiful Girl (Live)

Download: Jesse McCartney - Best Day Of My Life

PS: Request from Angell_BR. If someone has these tracks, please upload and post the links on Tag Board. I would be very grateful...

* Beautiful Soul (DF Mix)
* Beautiful Soul (Stripped Raw and Real)
* She's No You (Stripped Raw and Real)
* Gone (Millennium version) 6:12
* Right Where You Want Me (Junior Caldera Remix)
* Right Where You Want Me (Joe Bermudaz Mix)